Our Dr. Suzanne Ebert, VP of Dental Practice & Relationship Management, recently spoke with Yolanda Marrero of the South Florida District Dental Association’s Ain’t That the Tooth podcast. Listen in as they discuss:
- Why dental students have more career options than they realize (and pay no fees to use ADAPT)
- How students and practice owners can take ownership of their careers with ADA Practice Transitions
- Why philosophy of care is so important to a successful match
- What ADAPT costs (learn more about what a practice sale can cost)
- How potential buyers can prepare their finances for a purchase
- Finding a practice with “good bones” where you can become the dentist you want to be
- The “silver lining” of the COVID-19 pandemic for dentistry
Listen now, and if you’re ready to find an associateship, buy or sell a practice, or hire an associate, create your free profile today.
Check out other podcast interviews with Dr. Ebert!