By popular demand, ADA Practice Transitions (ADAPT) is expanding!
Starting today, dentists who either own a practice or want to work in Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and New Hampshire can create an ADAPT profile!
We will continue matching dentists in Maine and Wisconsin and on November 1, 2019, we will begin matching dentists in the expansion states (or those who want to work in the expansion states) who have submitted their profile for review by the ADA Advisor.
ADAPT can help match dentists at any point in your career, whether you are:
- Looking for a job
- Buying a practice
- Selling your practice
- Hiring an associate
This is not an MLS-type service where you browse available jobs or practices.
Instead, ADA Practice Transitions does the initial work for you, helping you find the right match for your long-term plans AND providing the support you need throughout the entire process.
A dedicated ADA Advisor guides you through each step, only suggesting dentists or practices that match your criteria and your philosophy of care - your unique approach to dentistry. This helps ensure long-term success as you move into the next phase of your career.
The ADAPT Process
Years of research have indicated that matching dentists based on a shared philosophy of care leads to a more successful transition for you, your patients and staff. That’s why we have developed a process that helps us identify your unique approach to dentistry. Every step has been designed to set you up for success. So, how does it work?
- Create a free ADA Practice Transitions profile that describes who you are, what you want, and your approach to dentistry. – Do this before November 1 to be entered to win a $200 gift card!
- Submit your profile and begin working with your ADA Advisor.
- Your ADA Advisor will suggest matches for your review.
- When you find someone you are interested in connecting with, the ADA Advisor will facilitate a meeting and offer advice as you move into the interview process.
- Find your match and sign on the dotted line.
- Your ADA Advisor will continue to support both of you during the transition with regular check-ins and resources.
- Long-term success for you, your staff, and patients!
Create your profile before 6 PM CDT on November 1 and be entered to win a $200 Amazon gift card. Once you complete and submit your profile, pay just $25 per month for access to the ADA Advisor and be available for matching based on your identified criteria.
No matter your goals, ADA Practice Transitions is here to help you take your next steps with the confidence and support you need for long-term success.