New to ADA Practice Transitions?
Welcome! You have come to the right place if you are looking to find the right connection. We are here to help general dentists:
- Find an associateship
- Purchase a practice (or become a partner at a practice)
- Sell your practice
- Hire an associate/partner
Create an Account
Who can participate?
General dentists who own a practice or want to work in the following states: Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Wisconsin. If you would like ADAPT to come to your state, complete this expansion request form.
So, how does the service work?
1. Create your FREE ADA Practice Transitions online profile.
2. Once you submit your profile, your ADA Advisor schedules an intro call to review your information. (monthly fee begins)
3. Your ADA Advisor approves your profile and begins suggesting candidates for your review.
4. You find someone you are interested in connecting with and you move into the interview process.
5.You are matched! Sign on the dotted line. (transition fee)
6.Your ADA Advisor supports both of you during the transition with regular check-ins.
7. Long-term success for you, your staff and patients!
When you submit, your information is kept confidential and only shared with your ADA Advisor. You will have a call with your ADA Advisor to review your information before they begin suggesting matches.
What are you waiting for? Create your profile today.
- Please know, you are part of the ADA Practice Transitions pilot program. Over the next few months, we will continue to release new features. Your feedback is integral to the continual improvement of the service.
- If you would like additional help navigating the platform, please call 800.232.6118 during business hours (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Central).
- If you need assistance on weekends or outside regular business hours, email ADAPT@ada.org and we will respond as soon as we are able.