New to ADA Practice Transitions?
Welcome! You have come to the right place if you are looking to find the right connection. We are here to help you:
- Find an associateship
- Purchase a practice (or become a partner at a practice)
- Sell your practice
- Hire an associate/partner
So, how does the service work?
1. Create an ADA Practice Transitions profile that tells us who you are, what you want and your philosophy of care.
2. Your ADA Advisor suggests matches for your review.
3. Find someone you are interested in connecting with and you move into the interview process.
4. You are matched! Sign on the dotted line.
5. Your ADA Advisor supports both of you during the transition with regular check-ins.
6. Long-term success for you, your staff and patients!
Do not hesitate to submit your profile! Your information is kept confidential and only shared with your ADA Advisor. You will have a call with your ADA Advisor to review your information before they begin suggesting matches.
What are you waiting for? Create your profile today.
- Please know, you are part of the ADA Practice Transitions pilot program. Over the next few months, we will continue to release new features. Your feedback is integral to the continual improvement of the service.
- If you would like additional help navigating the platform, please call 800.232.6118 during business hours (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Central).
- If you need assistance on weekends or outside regular business hours, email ADAPT@ada.org and we will respond as soon as we are able.